Policies & Procedures
The policies and procedures outlined in the link below are designed to provide you with a flexible, yet structured, environment in which to participate. It is the responsibility of those who participate in the Intramural Sports Program to be knowledgeable of the information contained in this manual.
Online Registration is required for all sports leagues and tournaments. Once the deadline has passed there will be no more entries accepted. Intramurals sports will be using
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
Please follow the directions below to register if you are new to
To create an IMLeagues account:
2. Enter your information, use your School email and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the “Emporia State University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
b. Join a team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at
topright of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s
playercardpage, viewing his team, and requesting to join
c. Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.